- Be respectful to all staff, students, and other parents.
- Be a good role model.
- Value and be involved in their child’s education.
- Get their child to school every day and on time.
- Provide their child with a consistent routine for completing homework.
- Communicate with the school.
- Check student’s Agenda daily.
- Be respectful of staff, students, and parents.
- Be organized, prepared, and productive in class.
- Be responsible for their own actions and behaviors.
- Be on time to class.
- Communicate openly and honestly with teachers and staff.
- Attend school every day.
- Use Agenda every day
Teachers and Classified and Administration will:
- Be respectful of students, parents and staff.
- Provide and meet clear goals and objectives as it relates to the standards.
- Encourage students to succeed academically and socially..
- Communicate with students and parents.
- Be sensitive to the students’ needs.