Attention Future Lobos!
We are excited for you to join the Los Alisos Middle School family!
Are you a 5th grader, middle school student, or parent of one who is interested in attending Los Alisos next year? If so keep reading to learn more about some important events that are coming up. We are excited to share information about all that we have to offer!
Are you interested in joining the Los Alisos family next year? There are so many reasons to be a Lobo! Here are just a few:
- At Los Alisos, college is a not a dream, it’s a plan! We are committed to making sure students have the skills to succeed in high school and beyond.
- Did you know that some of the highest paying jobs you can get after college are engineering jobs? That is why we offer the most STEM classes around. We offer Design & Modeling, Introduction to Robotics, Automation & Robotics, Energy and the Environment, Science of Technology, Flight & Space, Magic of Electrons, Introduction to Computer Science, & Medical Detectives! Click here for course descriptions.
- We are a California Gold Ribbon School! We received this honor for our amazing STEM program.
- We received the Title I Academic Achievement award for raising the achievement levels of our students.
- We have an amazing music program! We offer 3 levels of band, guitar, steel pans, choir, & orchestra,
- Our robotics team won the Lego Mesa robotics competition at USC!
- In the last year of similar school rankings, we were 10 out of 10!
- If your student is fluent in Spanish, we offer a dual language program. In this program, students take half of their core academic classes in Spanish.
For more information, please contact Los Alisos Middle School at (562) 2103-495